Welcome to the 5 Day Activity Challenge!
I am so happy to see you here. Just by joining this challenge you show that you really care a lot about your children and you are an amazing parent. Congratulate yourself that you are going to take your parenting one step further.
Benefits of this Challenge:
- Spend quality time with your family
- Create lasting memories
- Renew your confidence as a parent
- Playing with kids is a stress buster
- Brings excitement to the home environment
This is a challenge for all mama’s and papa’s reading. Starting from 21st (Saturday) to 25th December.
Why 5 day Challenge?
It’s an old shared fact that the things children remember most about their childhood are activities rather than toys. Therefore I have created this challenge for families to play and celebrate Christmas together as a family to make long-lasting memories. Don’t worry I will keep it simple. Just say “I am In”
What you have to do in 5 day challenge?
Every day I will share 1 challenge activity to do with your child. You have to plan to execute that activity or similar activity as a family. Enjoy the moment, share your picture and feel proud as a parent. This challenge is created to push you to spend constructive and quality time with your family.
Say “I AM IN” in comments and tag your 5 friends. Tag #weavinglittlelife
If you still haven’t signed up, don’t worry just comment in comments section and let me know.
Day 1 of 5 day Challenge
You have to write a love letter to your partner and second love letter to your children.
Why this Challenge?
Just to let your partner and children know how much you love him or her. This will bring you one more reason to celebrate your festival season which is your relationship with them.
How to do this?
Write a letter on paper, give this letter to your partner and children and click a family picture. Share your picture in the comments section or if you are not comfortable sharing you picture on social media, just comment that ‘We have done it and looking forward to day 2 challenge’
In order to make this simpler, I have created a sample letters, you can download these templates and simply fill in and share.
- Dear Love,
- December 2019,
- Thank you for all the smiles you put on my face, for all the hugs, that melt my heart, for all the love I see in your eyes.
- This year I want to tell you a few things.
- You bring the best of me by making me feel special this way:
- We are partner in crime; I love to do ______ with you:
- I promise to always try to experience new and exciting things together like:
- Together we are more amazing than we could ever hope to be alone, and today I will give you my love, trust forever. I will always believe in us.
- With Love,
- Your Love
- My dear child,
- December 2019,
- Let me first say, I love you more than anything in this world.
- I wish you could see the pride in me I have for you, you bring tears of happiness when you do these things:
- My favourite memory with you this year is:
- I hope you have lots of:
- I know you are going to excel at:
- When you grow up you are going to be:
- With Love,
- Mom & Dad